February 10, 2012

Friday Fun Finds!

Here are some fun finds for the week - Valentine's Day Special:
click on the image to go to the printable or to the website where you can find the fun find.


fun printable

This was just a picture I found, but it would be a cute V-Day card for parents



love this advent calendar!
 


look super cute!

I know this isn't anything to do with school, but I want to make this!

Abby has tons of FREE Valentine's Day printables on her blog! You MUST check these out!!! :)
Well that's all for today! I hope you enjoy these fun finds!!!

Have a wonderful weekend :)

-Amy

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for sharing all these cool ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is definitely the hand print Valentine's Day card. Thanks for sharing!

    Second Grade Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete

 photo about me _zps5a2jcevj.jpg