April 22, 2012

Fairy Tale Freebie and Wild Things Unit!

Hey everyone! Well, my computer has been acting CRAZY, which is why I'm just now posting again and why we didn't have any "Fun Finds" this past Friday. SOOOO SORRY!!!

But I do have a Fairy Tale Freebie for you! Click on the link below to download it for FREE at my Tpt store :)
Slide1

It's winding down to the end of the school year and we only have 7 weeks left!!!! YAY!
In our Reading Series we only have 3 weeks left, so the last 4 weeks of school we are choosing fun books to do. One week we will be doing "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs", then the next week "Where the Wild Things Are" and then we will be doing another book that we haven't decided on yet.
I've posted a unit on the book "Where the Wild Things Are" and it's SUPER cute!!! We will be using this the 3rd to last week of school. It includes a week of Lesson plans for the unit, fun printables, gift tags for the kids, banner printable, centers, a vocabulary quiz, and comprehension test. I can't wait to do this unit!!!

You can grab your copy of this unit over at my little Tpt store :)


Hoping to see you guys this week for Friday's "Fun Finds". Let me know if you have any suggestions for a topic for this Friday :)

Love y'all,
Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 photo about me _zps5a2jcevj.jpg